2014 Farm to Fork Fundraiser
The America’s Grow-a-Row Farm to Fork Fundraiser is a unique event that features local food artisans, a wine and craft beer tasting, a farm fresh dinner and fine auctions.
Join us as we honor Jerry Walker of Team Walker!
Congressman Leonard Lance will serve as the Keynote Speaker and will present the flag that was flown over the United States Capitol in honor of America’s Grow-a-Row!
Saturday, May 10, 2014 — 5pm to 10:30pmLifeCamp — 67 McCann Mill Road — Pottersville, NJ 07979 Tickets — $125/person
Click here for Sponsorship, Advertising, and Auction Item Donation Info
- Opening reception featuring local food artisans
- Wine and craft beer tasting organized by Michael Cedro of Riverside Wines & Liquors
- Fine Auctions
- 50/50 cash raffle
- Farm fresh dinner prepared by Ross & Owren Fine Catering
Food, Wine, and Craft Beer Vendors Include:
- Joseph Gelchion of Aviva Vino
- Black River Roasters Artisan Coffee Roasting Company
- Bobolink Dairy & Bakehouse
- John Kafarski of David Bowler Wines
- Scott Gallagher of Esprit du Vin Wine Merchants
- Leif Regan of Fedway Associates and Lauber
- Karen Love-Mathieu of Fredrick Wildman and Sons
- Fulper Farms Fine Cheeses & Yogurts
- David O’Roarke of Hunterdon Brewing
- Scott Cutaneo of Oldwick General Store
- Bill Wolenski of R&R Marketing
- John Livingston of Regal Wine Imports
- Scott Maxwell of Tempranillo
- Michael Peters of Verity Wine Partners
- David Brywka of Winebow
Support America’s Grow-a-Row
The goal of this event is to raise money and make a solid investment in the future of America’s Grow-a-Row. Your support will help us reach our 2014 goals of donating over 1 million pounds of farm-fresh food to various hunger relief agencies in New Jersey while at the same time educating people of all ages about hunger, the importance of agriculture, and healthy eating. This past summer we hosted over 750 young people at our farm through our inner-city youth programs and we plan to expand this program to reach even more youth in 2014. In 2013, we expanded our Free Farm Market program to include additional distributions in Newark, Camden, East Orange and Jersey City. Moving forward we want to expand and solidify our full-circle approach of educational presentations, Grow-Your-Row demonstrations, Free Farm Markets, Inner-City Youth Days and Recipient Volunteering. This evening is dedicated to celebrating the important work done by America’s Grow-a-Row as we sow the seeds of hope, gratitude and progress for our future.